Welcome to My Blog

/
2 Comments
Hello and Welcome to my blog,
I'm a bit new to blogging so please be patient with as I learn.

Here's some quotes that I like:

“What wings are to a bird, and sails to a ship, so is prayer to the soul. ” 
― Corrie ten Boom

“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” 
― Corrie ten BoomClippings from My Notebook

“You can never learn that Christ is all you need, until Christ is all you have.” 
― Corrie ten Boom

“Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.” 
― Elisabeth ElliotA Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael

“God always gives his best to those who leave the choice with him” 
― Jim Elliot

“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.” 
― Jim Elliot

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” 
― Jane AustenNorthanger Abbey



God Bless,
Jillian


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog Jill! Keep journaling your thoughts and whatever it is God shows you in life (although don't reveal and personal details and such! etc.)

    My blog is: http://www.greatermeaning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's so nice to visit your lovely blog Jillian! And I so look forward to many more lovely post in the future. ;-)

    Many blessings,
    ~Kelsie-Anne~ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Some Interesting Blogs:

About Me

My photo
Perth, W.A., Australia
I am 15 years old and a daughter of The Most High and I want to glorify the Lord in everything I do, as a daughter to the best mother ever and as friend to the most awesome friends on the planet. A few of my many obsessions include reading extensively, anything and everything British, talking (especially with a British accent), The Scarlet Pimpernel, costume reproduction and musical theatre. I blog about my life,books and lots of other random stuff. I hope you enjoy this blog. God Bless. Jill B

People Who Put Up With My Ramblings




Are you?

Are you?

Some Good Advice

Some Good Advice

Committed To Purity

Committed To Purity
"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her." -Author Unknown

Just So Stories

Photobucket.jpg>

Translate

Sink Me!

Sink Me!

Search This Blog

Cool!



This test brought to you by Blakeney Manor.
Find out:Which Scarlet Pimpernel character are you?

Couture for Christ